One of the best places for a comms professional to find news about jobs is on the Job Of The Week email. This is mainly, but not exclusively, US, and includes most forms of comms – PR, internal comms, social media.
It comes in the form of a long email, and can be found at www.nedsjotw.com. It is put together co-operatively by members who send jobs. If you find out about a job opportunity in communications, send it to Ned Lundquist (firstname.lastname@example.org), and he’ll share it. Sign up by sending a blank e-mail to JOTWemail@example.com. There are over 11,000 subscribers.
- Communication for Development Specialist (Polio Eradication), UNICEF, New Delhi, India
- The Phoenix Art Museum is seeking a Director of Marketing & Public Relations
- Fall Intern, Marketing Strategy & Operations (unpaid internship), Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Atlanta, GA
- Senior Manager; Corporate Communications (PT), AstraZeneca, Wilmington, Delaware
- Lecturer: Social and Behaviour Change Communication, University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Marketing/Communications Manager, Oregon Zoo, Portland, OR
- Associate Director of Alumni Relations Communications, The American University, Washington, DC
- Art Director, Photography, Victoria’s Secret Direct, New York, NY
- Internal Communications Manager, Tesco-VMA Group, Hertfordshire, UK
- Communication Specialist, Outreach to Development Professionals, L-3, United Nations Children’s Fund, USA
I’ll be posting a few more items about jobs in the next week.